Vision Forum has a long history of arranging exhibitions and performances. These are often interdisciplinary and experimental in their nature have been hosted by institutions like Tate Britain in London, Mingshen Museum in Shanghai, OCAT in Shanzhen and Palais de Tokyo in Paris. Most of these public events are discussed and evaluated in an academic setting and critically analysed in publications that are distributed in Europe, Asia and South America. Below you will find a selection of events that we have created over the last decade.
• Our Need for Consolation, C.off, Stockholm and Energiverket Jakobstad, Finland
• The Boundaries of Death Challenged, Fristaden Stockholm; Lenin, Murmansk; Ä’vv Skolt Sami Museum, Neiden; Terminal B I Kirkenes, and Putte’s Bar & Pizza Helsinki.
• The Electric Brain, Biblioteque Charcot, Paris, France
• Hemispherics, Iklecktik, London, UK
• Second Square Makers, Carreau du Temple, Paris, France
• Spiritual Lap Dance, La folie numerique, La villette, Paris, France
• Native Foreigners, Museo Jumex, Mexico City in collaboration with med Documenta 14 and De Appel
• Local Minima, Fullersta Gård, Huddinge.
• Start in the Middle, Performance at AlbumArte, Rome, Italy; Energiverket Jakobstad, Finland; St. Pierre, France and Galleri Fagerstedt, Stockholm
• Wayob, Galleri Fagerstedt, Stockholm
• 1 +1=3, Rönnells antikvariart, Stockholm an Konsthallen Växjö.
• Untitled Performance, with 1 +1=3 with Marcos Lutyens, 5 Car Garage, Los Angeles, USA
• Ohio Impromptu Revamped, with 1 +1=3, A Ship in the Woods, San Diego, USA
• Untitled Performance, 1 +1=3, with The Science of Consciousness, The University of Arizona, Tucson, USA
• V8skan, Nobelmuseet, Stockholm
• What is Potential? Wellcome Collection Reading Room, London, UK
• The Dream of the Palace, Hallwylska museet, Stockholm med Naivité etc
• OuUnPo Sweden, The Fugue, Bonniers konsthall, Hallwylska Museet, IASPIS etc., Stockholm
• Assembly Line Project, Systenence Systems Jiading and V Art Center, Shanghai, China
• Assured Stability, V Art Center, Shanghai, China
• We Are what We Have Lost, OuUnPo Sao Paulo, MAM, Pinacoteca, Videobrasil etc. .
• Poseidon will Recreate Lake Texcoco, Alam +Petrov and Villa Punk, Mexico City in collaboration with the City of Mexico DF and the Embassy of Sweden in Mexico.
• OuUnPoeïsis, Gibellina Nuova, Sicily, Italy in collaboration with the Fondazione Orestiadi and C.R.E.S.M.
• Volume, 98weeks, Assabil Libraries, The National Library Archive etc., Beirut, Lebanon.
• Change and Exchange, Halle 50, Werkstattkino Munich, in collaboration with FCAC Shanghai and Collaboration Project Munich.
• Is Misunderstanding Misunderstood, 3rd Ghetto Bienniale, Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
• An Opera in Five Acts, David Roberts Art Foundation, London, UK
• Community without Propinquity (curated by Claire Louise Staunton), MK Gallery, Milton Keynes, UK
• Quantum Police, curated by Anne Klontz, The Old Police Station and Cartel, London, UK
• Speech and What archive, Medicine Show Rotterdam, Paola Pivi’s GRRR JAMMING SQUEEK, Rotterdam, Holland
• (In)Visible Dialogues, curated by Lena Boëthius, Konstakademien, Stockholm, Sweden
• Speech and What archive, Speech Objects #3, Musée de l’objet, Blois, France
• Quantum Police, curated by Anne Klontz, Valerie Lambert Gallery, Brussels; DKTUS Stockholm and Putting Out the Fire with Gasoline, Manufactura’s Studio, Wuhan
• Speech and What archive, Medicine Show Avante Spectacle, La Ferme du Buisson, Paris, France
• 0K – in 5 Acts The Flat Time House, London, UK
• This Image Is No More, GOOD TV, Wu Dao Ying Hu Tong, Beijing, China.
• Dynasty, Pauline Curnier Jardin, Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris and Palais de Tokyo, Paris.
• The Invisible Generation, Les Kurbas Center, Kiev, Ukraine.
• Simultaneity, Curated by Anne Klontz, Rumänska kulturinstitutet, Stockholm and Platform China, Beijing.
• The Invisible Generation, Ullens Center for Contemporary Art (with Yan Jun)
• The Invisible Generation, OCAT, Shenzhen, China
• News for Tomorrow, Yan Jun, Beijing, China (With Birdcage, Paris)
• The Invisible Generation, VCA Margaret Lawrence Gallery, Melbourne
• Do not Go Gentle ERBA and Musée du temps, Besançon, France”
• Calabi-Yau Presents, Gerlesborgsskolan, Sweden; FACT, Liverpool and VCA Margaret Lawrence Gallery, Melbourne (3 parallel exhibitions in 3 countries).
• INH-SZ Temporary Project Space, Shenzhen. Exhibitions, film programme, lecture series including Chu Yun, Guy Delisle, Christian Jankowski, Daniel Knorr, Liu Chuang, Map Office, Yang Yong. Directed by Claire Louise Staunton, Inheritance Projects.
• (Anti)Realism, Norrköpings konsthall, Norrköping, Sweden, ERBA Besançon, France and Adele C, Rome, Italy
• Vision Forum, 1:1 Projects and Lift gallery, Rom, Italy
• Privé och Publico, Galleri 54, Göteborg, Sweden (as Curatorial Mutiny)
• Private Parts, Museet för glömska, Norrköping, Sweden (as Curatorial Mutiny)
• GYBE!, (Videofeed) Vacio 9, Madrid, Spain (as Curatorial Mutiny)
• Open Mike (Performance), Vacio 9, Madrid, Spain (as Curatorial Mutiny)
• Participate? Kraftstationen Drags, Norrköping, Sweden (as Curatorial Mutiny)
• Participate? Basekamp, Philadelphia, USA (as Curatorial Mutiny)
• Participate? Chinese European Art Center, Xiamen, China (as Curatorial Mutiny)